Thursday, April 1, 2010

colors, colors. i'm fascinated. :)

A montage of wonderfee pictures I found the other day . . . quite randomly. :]

I have nothing to say today.
And usually when I say that, I go on to say a whole bucket of stuff.
But today? No. I have pajamas to sort. Fold, arrange. Fun, fun. I need to quite being so random...
Later, lovelies.

Justice, as said before, includes the keeping of promises. If love is the whole thing, then the promise can add nothing; and if it adds nothing, then it should not be made. And of course the promise…commits me to being true even if I cease to be in love. [C.S. Lewis]

p.s. On a material note, since when did bed frames seem so appealing? Since when was I interested in them? If I don't look at the price, sometimes I can dream . . . :)
How cute and variable can cups and kitchen stuff get??
And there's a bit too much white/too little color in this stuff, but how whimsically lovely is Shabby Chic?? 
I know. Y'all hate links. I'll stop now and get to my laundry... ;)
But golly. How adorable are all these colors?
For those of you worried, I've been on an interior design streak lately. :D Have a lovely day.

3 comments:

heather said...

Wow...AMAZING pictures!! Nice if our house would actually look like that. Hmmm...not sure that helps the contentedness issue any. lol :)

beka said...

I knoooow. :D I know just what you mean, dear.

Allison said...

I love shabby chic... except it always has to be white. I love color....

Thanks for sharing your interior design thoughts. I've been thinking similar ones lately too. I think it's spring.