Thursday, January 21, 2010

time . . . don't go too fast.

9:36am this morning...

It’s breezy today.
But since it’s winter, I feel I should call it ‘wind’, not ‘breeze’.
I peered out my window a moment ago, hearing the rumble of the trees moving and air sweeping the sides of houses, namely ours—and just for a second, I saw it as it shall be in Spring. Green, flowery, full, growing.
It scared me.
I was glad when my mind came back to accept the white outside my window, even with its (sometimes) unreasonable cold.
I don’t want time to move that fast.
I don’t want all this time gone, before I’ve learned lessons on how better to live, look to Him, let Him Love me, and love everyone He does.
Which is everyone.

I finished Leaving Carolina, by Tamara Leigh --last week I read Splitting Harriet, also by her, and it was quirky, cute, a bit different than your normal chick-flick-looking book, and good-- at 11:30 last night. Good book. I liked it. If you’re looking for a review of some sorts, look here:


http://www.amazon.com/Leaving-Carolina-Southern-Discomfort-1/product-reviews/1601421664/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt_sr_4?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addFourStar

because I suck at reviews. :) Just to be blunt. (Like I normally am…)

No comments: