Monday, August 16, 2010

missing....you.

Dear Everyone:

Yep, it's official. I miss everyone. Blog people, etc.
In short, cue my freakin' long sigh. The interceptor in my laptop that makes the LCD lights for the screen work is nearly kaput, I hear. Dangit. Mr Will's trying to locate an interceptor for me--not an easy feat, but will be accomplished supposedly.... So, today, Mom and Ben go to pick up our home desktop. My baby's still in the fixers. :(
Sigh again.

I'm at the library, and going to pick myself up an iced americano at the little town coffee shop when I'm done here. Which is 14 minutes ticking on the clock.
Sigh again.
Cleaning to do. Lovely day ahead of us. RayRay and Brookie are coming on Tuesday till Thursday....friends of ours, and we shall have the loveliest time!! That's one thing I can't wait for:)
After the past week or more and weekend full of warmth and humidity, Sunday after lunch yielded a lovely cold front moving in....
I can't wait to share about our vacation up north, and my coffee adventures (did you think I'd stay away from that topic?! ;) and.....can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs. That is a mountain ever-growing.

Sincerely yours,
Beka

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too! A non-working computer is soooo sucky.

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

We will be here waiting for you when you are ready to get up and running again! I miss your posts!

Anglican Mama said...

Missing you, and so sorry the baby is still in the shop. :( Boo.
Hope you have a wonderful time with Rachel and Brooke, and can't wait for you to immerse yourself in a blog entry about it.
Love ya!

Brooke T said...

Hey, Beka! I am missing you, too! In many ways. What a loverly time we shared. In every way...except your bout with stomach trauma. Thanks for being you! Keep the faith, hope and love while your computor tarries!
I love yoU!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

So sad! Darn computers breaking down.