Saturday, September 11, 2010

clean, clean, clean.

It's rainy today. Well, it was when I woke up late.
Pancakes saturated in the butter they fried in, and maple syrup.
Then... the kitchen to clean.                           ^^before shots
Jack Johnson music playing. My favorite albums are On And On and In between Dreams.                                  ^^after shots
Acoustic loveliness.
Last night is another story.
Yesterday was beautiful.
Blue sky, brilliance in the definition.
Sun glowing through leaves just turning on the trees.
Chilly air but not quite to the absolute need for a sweater.
I looked through this fabulous library book. ^^
After an evening walk with Anna, I made some green-raspberry tea in my hand-painted mug and stayed up till 11 cleaning the kitchen and reading White Picket Fences even though I barely got to page 10.
So nice to have a clean kitchen, even though it won't last all that long. :)
We've got a group birthday party to go to...
So here's a quote dear Heather "gave" me. It's pretty much true. Well, for me. And her. Hahha. We don't often take our coffee all fru-fru like. But of course we still love all you who do, trust me! Differences are good:) I'd hate it if we were all the same.
It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity. I bet this kind of thing does not happen to heroin addicts. I bet that when serious heroin addicts go to purchase their heroin, they do ...not tolerate waiting in line while some dilettante in front of them orders a hazelnut smack-a-cino with cinnamon sprinkles. [Dave Barry]

4 comments:

Yellow House said...

I am making pancakes tomorrow morning, because of you! YUM!

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

The pancakes are amazing! I've missed your sweet little world over here:)

Rachel said...

pancakes! yummo=)

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

ahhhh...jack johnson, pancakes AND coffee....LOVE. : )