what can i say? it was a pretty chilly christmas eve, and i didn't notice the focus setting.
2. anna, laying out a centerpiece. indian themed night. :)
3. grandma t., lifting the cover on a water-filled pot for rice. ;) hahah.
4. grandma t.'s famous apple slices. mmmm.
2. aunt joann, reading. technically, great-aunt joann. grandma t's sister. hah.
3. great-aunt joann and me :) she's a blinker, just like grandma t., so we had to try about 5 times to get a good shot. haha.
4. me and davidcito. :) he was being a clown. this is the best of the few tries i did.
2. turns out not everyone should try to take pictures of bokeh. :P
3. my downfall that night: 7 layer bars, if i remember the name correctly? just a few ingredients: chocolate. coconut. sweetened condensed milk. i'm gone right there. omg.
4. a reflection.
3. veggies before sauteing.
4. also really good.
2. anna, me, and cousin david. though . . . he's technically dad's cousin, so what's the amended title then? lol.
3. some of the crowd.
4. dad and me. :)
2. crappy bokeh shot of the lights on the bushes outside. through the window by the bed that i rested on . . . and fell asleep to dream on . . . for an hour. :)
3. rach, waking me up, playing games on her ipod. kids these days. ;)
4. the crowd, once again!
2. too many desserts. there is such a thing. ;)
3. grandma t. and her 2nd eldest son, uncle randy. he's spreading frosting on vegan brownies. totally forgot to try those. dang.
4. lyddie and uncle randy--both have birthdays in november, if i remember correctly. :)
2. the cutie seated next to me, by his own free will. davidcito. messing with a couple candles that were blown out.
4. cousin david and rach :) they're favorite cousins.
2. ben, acting too cool for camera action.
3. ben, smiling.
4. caleb, giving a halfhearted agreement to the shutter.
2. rachel. with some awesome people behind her. el oh el.
all in all, a very good night. :)
how was your christmas eve --did you do anything special or crazy, themed dinner, insane presents, different venue, too much or no snow? :)