Tuesday, October 19, 2010

artistic endeavors: contrast ocean.

Once upon a July afternoon….          [before the stars]
[after the stars]
I painted this on July 8.
That, my friends, is insane.
I should be caught up on posting my paintings.
I should be.
Could’ve been by now.
Would’ve been.
Oh well…
I loved painting this one.
It’s like nothing I’ve done before.
Ah, I love this song.
Obviously, part of the inspiration.
Yes. I love this one.
In fact…..I should do a huge version of it sometime……
Now that’s an idea.After I painted it, I sent a picture of this to a friend, Hillary, and she said it reminded her of Genesis.
See?  I totally need a huge version of this hanging on my wall.
It’s awesome.
I, for one, love the contrast.
Sigh.
I bid you goodnight:) I’m off to read more of PS, I love you by Cecelia Ahern. A friend recommended it to me, saying it’s a very emotional book and if I liked the movie the book was way better. So far, it kind of is…quite a few things are different than in the movie. Like family dynamics. Hah.
Anyways, nevermind. I’m tired and my brain is going ack! we need sleep!! what the heck! pleeeaaaase. soon….

No comments: