Saturday, March 13, 2010

i will not be swayed.

6:33pm
I have nothing to say tonight.
God is still good. You can't sway me otherwise. Even with all I've seen. Hopeless-in-need-of-a-miracle . . . I know that He is good. And He is with us.
I've prayed, watched, talked, and been silent today. Someday I might write about it.
That's all I have to say for tonight. I'm off to change into pj's and eat homemade pizza with my family. The least you can do is open your eyes to what you have, like family and love, and . . . enjoy it. Because there a lot who don't have that. There are a lot who are more {broken, lonely, hurt, betrayed, suffering, rich, pitiful --take any word--} than us. So, we need to buck up and enjoy life. Stop making it so hard for other people.

Mountains high
Valleys low
These are the things
That makes us grow
But all I want to know
Is if You can hear me
And all I want to know
Is if your still there
So I can feel Your love
Wash over like rain
I could feel Your joy
In the midst of this pain


Seasons change
Well, I change too
Like spring and summer
And I fall to You
And all I want to know
Is if You can heal me

And all I want to know
Is if You're still listening God
And all I want to know
Is if You're still there, God

I believe
I said, I believe
No one's gonna take away that from me

Seasons change
Well, I change too
Like spring and summer
And I fall to You
[Phillip Larue; Mountains High Valleys Low] note:this is just part of the lyrics.

No comments: