Monday, July 5, 2010

me, clever?

Too bad I don't have any wit today. I would, however, like this. ^^ But it's like...oh, only $727, and I can't remember if that's with or without shipping. Darn. :)
Oh yeah, and I finished the Siri Mitchell book at around...oh...say nearly 2? (ahem-a.m.-ahem) It was good:) I love her writing.
The basics of today was making sausagey white sauce over biscuits for lunch, drinking coffee, catching up BIG TIME (as in, all day) on the David study...(we're going to Heather's house tomorrow for lunch and discussions and laughs of all sorts;)... having lentil stew with the family, as well as a lively conversation afterward. Oh man, can the subjects vary.
Gosh, do we get loud.
And I'm sure we'll remember these nights for a very long time. :)

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Blah, you are so cute I could just squish you!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

This may be the shortest post I've ever seen from you! :O Short and sweet though. :) Thank you SO much for the award. You are just so sweet!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog, Beka! Just found it blog hopping. Oh, and nice chair. The wingback I'm pining [ http://www.victoriantradingco.com/store/catalogimages/1a/i15771.html ]for is precisely $3995... without shipping. ; )
Blessings to you!
Kate

heather said...

Was such a fun time Beka, as always. Oh and love the french music..feeling more cultured already. hehe.