Wednesday, July 7, 2010

wordless wednesday: caffeine and a kitchen.

I needed a cami version of this when I first started caning on the chair today. Post coming about that. ;) Dude, it's on its way to becoming a lost art! (or so I've heard) How cool is that to be learning it? Uh-huh.
So I made coffee. The shirt makes it sound like I needed it. Yes? Yes.
Oh. My. Word. I almost literally salivate....er, slog into a huge bog of inspiration and a wee bit of jealousy.... when I see this. In fact, it's my desktop background. :)
That's so me. August Fields is where you want to go to take a breath of wonderful interior design and everything cute and elegant like that. Just thought I'd let ya know. ;)

2 comments:

heather said...

Ha! That shirt is sooo cute. :) And gosh that kitchen is awesome. Love the elegant simplicity of it all. Note to self: marry a millionaire. LOL

Anglican Mama said...

Ah. Dor. Ah. Ble. Kitchen.
It's insane how adorable.
And I love the shirt, I need to get one of those! Where did you find it?