Saturday, July 10, 2010

what a certain kind of friday looks like....

around 3-5pm yesterday
I'm psyched. As I already told Ashley and Heather on fb, I'm totally psyched.
I just figured out how to re-size a whole folder of pictures. At one time. 
Sigh of relief.
I'll be on the computer less, I can see it already... (can't you? :)
Less time and effort put in...
Less computer time.
 [Lyd and little David, the 5yo distant cousin mentioned in my last post with the cute quote]
More time for....well.....reading.....cleaning.....stuff like that. ;)
They were so cute, making up little ditties out of hardly any words...
Of course, I never got around to actually touching the book...well, reading it anyhow.
Tonight, maybe. But I feel like I need sleep.
I mean, at least...rest. I don't need it this bad, though.
I've taken some supplements today and stayed away from sugar. My throat is feeling special today. :P
This is totally the caption for the above picture: 
My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest.  
[Isaiah 32:18]
But I feel fine. Good, in fact.                  ^^Sammi and me, swinging...
Today there's a ton less humidity. So nice. :)
Dearest Anna darling, sitting by the exhaustified Reese while Sam and I swung our hearts out. :)
Is it any wonder I'm listening to Swing Life Away by Rise Against right now?
A good acoustic-y song...
So as I close this post, I hope you feel a tad better than this cutie. 
:)
Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, 
because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have 
we will not be happy -- 
because we will always want to have something else or something more.
[David Steindl-Rast]

4 comments:

heather said...

Awww, hope your throat feels loads better dear. Not feeling great myself(I swear it wasn't the starbucks).:)

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Love all the photos. I am feeling a bit like Mr. Reese there. Slllleeeeeepppppy!

Oh, I'm going to put your blog feed into my new blog list! Yay! Your blog always makes me smile. :) <----- see!

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

sounds like a good day and glad to hear you are feeling better. have a great weekend!

Jen said...

LOVE the quote...so true!!