Thursday, February 11, 2010

random day. nothing new.

1:17pm
Hmmm. It's a beautiful day. But this picture, I took in April of 2009. Beautiful. Really. That's the view standing outside on the land behind church.

Today is...
Random, nothing really planned.
I just had a thought: I need to work on that cast list someday....
Tomorrow's tea. :)
Caleb came home from the farm with Dad, and I don't know about today, but yesterday a new guy started helping. (at the farm, with Dad, for milkings and stuff) "Beka, I need some coffee. Can you please brew some coffee?"
Okay.
So I did, but mainly because it is a coffee day. :) And I enjoy those when I have them. Um...
I'm not sure how correct this is, but it sounds pretty on-spot to me...
http://www.dumblittleman.com/2007/12/pros-and-cons-of-coffee-drinking.html

So look at that. Tell me there aren't some pros to drinking coffee?! ;)
I'm a pretty moderate drinker, I'll assure you all right now. I really am. I mean, I might talk about it quite a bit, but really? I'm moderate. Very.
But that article thingy was interesting, wasn't it???
I need to go now, though... got things to do, places to go, people to see.
Actually, I'm just not that inspired, and so . . . sorry. :)
I'll write sometime, later. Ya'll have a nice day.

No comments: