Thursday, February 11, 2010

when . . . why. where?


This, I wrote in November 2009:

When will You change things?
When will I understand?
Why do people treat others the way they do?
The way I do?
Where will You lead us next; a valley or a mountain?
You’ll be there next to us no matter what, won’t You?

You can tell I'm talking to God, right? Because I am. I was.
It was all going through my head one random Wednesday night, and I scrawled it in my notebook. I found it a few months later, and found it almost poetical. Not sure if that's a word, but it describes this piece of writing...

Sorry for all the sky pictures, I have a fascination with them. Especially if the sun is showing off with angles and everything. :) Thank God for cameras... I don't have to keep this only in memory. I can access it pretty much anytime...

No comments: