Friday, February 26, 2010

rehearsal interestingness, and a lovely link. :)

Golly.
I know I have the button for this blog on my sidebar, but really. Check it out. Achingly beautiful poetry . . .
http://www.tout-est-des-roses.com/
Here's a random thingy of me and my current book in reading-process . . .oh, and Anna dear. :)
And that, is tea. Yes. Green tea. Yum. :)
Click on it for a larger version.


Ah. I'm at a wedding rehearsal at church.
Tomorrow's the big day, and Anna and I are doing a song --When I Say I Do, by Matthew West-- and since Anna's babysitting, I had to do it solo today. Just got done with it, and my hands are all shaky, even though there are only about 16 people here including us regulars: me, Ben, Pastor and his wife.
Golly. (sorry, i'm quite repetitive today)
It was good, but I'm just not as used to playing in front of everyone alone, with just my voice and my electric-acoustic . . . and not to mention, since I'm sometimes quite notorious for being a last-minute type of person, I worked up the song in the past week and a half or so . . . :]

I am so brewing that caramel-latte-flavored coffee that Justin and Sarah (and wee little eliyah) gave me a couple weeks ago for my birthday. :) I deserve a bit of caffeine and mmm-good flavor after all this. ;) just kidding.
Well. I think I should be going now. It looks like they're going to go through it all again . . . we'll see if they want me to go throug it again, also . . . it's fun, just a little jittery sometimes. :)

Falling slowly, eyes that know me

And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won
[Glen Hansard; Falling Slowly]

2 comments:

dancing_lemur said...

Thanks for your comment! In return, I'm leaving one for you. :) Looking forward to following and poking around your blog!

beka said...

Lovely hearing from you:)