Tuesday, July 12, 2011

how to: cold brew coffee.

the moment you've all been waiting for.
beware. it's a 9 minute long video.
sigh.
i'm sorry.
that's what happens when you get rachel, me, and an ipod together after midnight.
it's bad.
maybe in the future sometime i'll rerecord for a much shorter video on how to do this.
but you might laugh somewhere at this video....maybe at least once, i hope.
if it gets a laugh and some people to try it out for themselves, that'd be perfectly wonderful.
seriously though, try making it and let me know how it went! :)

a pearl bracelet mum gave me, from gram. ♥
i kinda love it.
but then, i love anything with pearls. so did gram; she was known for it, i guess....so that's where i get this obsession. :)

freckles. this is what i get for facing the sun once in a while. :)
. . . also, if you don't want to waste your freaking precious time, go to this post about my first cold brew experience in pictures [well, most of it] and here, to the original post on cold brew coffee by the pioneer woman.

here's a blog post by one of my favorite authors, kacy barnett-gramckow. she's a dear, i tell you. completely hilarious, creative, and addicted to coffee . . . kind of like someone you and i know. ;)

4 comments:

The Freckled Fawn said...

lol, silly girls. Although, i must say there were times when I forgot what I was suppose to be learning from it:P hhahaa:P but your right...I do need to get around to making some more cold brew. I notice that you use a lot less coffee beans that I ever have. That is not a judgement...just an observation:P

Natalie said...

haha! loved watching you two! the sad thing is, is that i still haven't gotten around to making the cold brew coffee... so I wrote it on my to-do list hoping i'd actually do it. nope. still hasn't been crossed off. yet.

Liv Szari said...

I should have watched this video before I made my coffee today! It is really way to hot to be drinking hot coffee! Is Rachel your sister? My best friend's name is Rachel, you guys remind me of us! =)

erika said...

I hope you never change. :)

Wonderful cooking show. I need to try this asap!