Sunday, April 11, 2010

it was a beautiful walk.

Didn’t take a nap. That was one of my resolutions for today, while at church and almost crashing because of the good but busy weekend and late nights and of course I forgot the insulated coffee mug at home that I brewed especially this morning to stay away from crash mode. 
Anyways. 
Lovely, just lovely. 
So I took a walk, because the sidewalk was calling me. Not the sun. the sidewalk. And all the violets growing in the grass that’s gotten greener since that last thunderstorm. :) 
Which reminds me (on the topic of the sun) that I need to wear a hat next time, because I don’t want to get burned. It’s all too easy for me, unfortunately. But there’s this lady I know who burned, until she had kids… you see where I’m going here don’t you?

It was pain to do my toes; I'm not a pink person. I don't like pink. But I bear with it when I have to...it's a long story, this picture of 'pink pain'. Haha. This was on my walk earlier, though. So sunny. :)
Okay, onto a different subject.
I need to make a dessert involving strawberries, according to Anna. Hmm. I need water. My brain needs it. :) 
Have a lovely afternoon.

No comments: