Wednesday, April 7, 2010

today. good news, and life.

Today was one of those days . . . it started out fine. Well, not so fine.
I didn't wake up to my alarm because I was up late, good news: defragging my laptop --it finally finished! Took like 7 hours, but who could blame it? I haven't defragged it since I received it in the mail from Dell. Sheesh. What a good owner I am. (poor baby...)
Anyways.
I made decaf coffee for Sarah --hazelnut cream, if you want to know-- while she and Eliyah were here. Then, later on, I made green tea in that monster mug. ;) While . . . reading the archives of one of my favorite blogs. :) It was raining most of the afternoon. And yesterday. Storming, raining . . . It doesn't bug me too bad; it puts me in the mood for a cup of tea. :)
Here's a snazzy chair. Can't you just imagine snuggling up with a book? And a small, modern table beside it with your cup of tea?
And I just remembered that I have to go cut Ben's hair. Darnit.
There's places to go and people to see tomorrow, so it must not be put off. Plus, I need my rest. Last night was late.
But, I promise you --I have pictures and things to talk about!
So. . . sometime in the next day or so, I'll really try to get back to y'all. About my fascinating life. Heh heh.
G'night. :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Beka I love your blog! Thank you so very much for visiting my blog world :) Please come back and become a follower!!!!! it would just brighten my rather blah feeling day! I would love a small modern table with my favorite mug of coffee. FUN! Glad to have come across you and your blog! Don't forget to come back.... Happy Thursday!

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

Beka-
I love your blog! So cute and fun:) I'm happy to become your newest follower! I hate that term "follower" BTW! Isn't it funny? Sounds like we are all lost little sheep! Lol! Anyway, it's always so cool to meet a new friend! I'm so happy you found me:)