Saturday, March 19, 2011

artistic endeavors: handprint?

yeah, this is an obvious idea, but the colors i am in love with.....

and i'm just going to post both hand canvases i did that day with danny. :)
december 8 2010.
:)
and the other one:
he loved having his hand covered in paint.
little kids do, ya know? sheesh. it's an opportunity to be messy.
today:
yes.  
yes, yes, yes!
greek yogurt wins over anything else for breakfast.
except, maybe, that coconut-milk-strawberries-raspberries sorbet thing. (i ended up making some around 5pm)
coffee all around. me, ben, dad. 

freckles.
i didn't know i had so many....and then, with certain light and a good camera......they're pale, but then again--i'm pale. heh. but just wait till summer comes...i'll get more. :)
dang, is she not adorable. or what.
lyddie, in the kitchen making me this:
cheesy, mushroom omelet.
it was good.
and i shared when ben asked for a bite. :)
oswald chambers today.

found here, at decor8blog.com, a site i found just tonight.
*happy sigh*
oh, what good interior decorating does for my soul. er....
just nevermind.
it's 10:54pm, and the picture loader is going haywire. or it's just the connection.
ah well.
that's a cue to . . . go to bed and read till 12.
yes indeed.
:)

p.s.
a little secret for you all.
this is what my firefox browser looks like.....and yep, that's my google background. good thing google isn't my homepage..... yes, that is gerard butler. sigh. :) lyd loves him too. she's a bit too alike me in a lot of ways. just a tad bit scary sometimes. hehe:)
goodnight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that bright blue color too. And the hand print is so simple, it looks awesome!

Seizing My Day said...

Oh... I love him too... sh... don't tell my hubby! he he =)

charla beth said...

love that picture of you :) your freckles are the sweetest.

and what a sweetheart of a sister! mmm, that omelette looks and sounds delicious.

Anonymous said...

ah yes, gerard.
as a happily married woman to a deliciously sexy man, i can appreciate mr. butler's appeal.

:P