Saturday, December 4, 2010

wish list....

Wowza! Only 21 days till Christmas...
Exactly 3 weeks.
I love this mug. It's from the sweet Etsy shop by Brookish.
And this other one, by MrPS is really cute.
These books, by Siri Mitchell...which I've read, but want to own someday....
Kissing Adrien, The Cubicle Next Door, Something Beyond the Sky, Moon Over Tokyo.

Yes....a person can dream. The Nikon D40 is what I have my eyes on. Someday.
{No, no, no. Please don't quote Knight and Day right now... Someday.... It's a dangerous word. It's really just code for 'never'. It's. Not. True!!!}
It's from modcloth.com.
I love it. Not that I can find it anymore on the site...I saved this picture several months ago. *sniff sniff*
Someone shared this on my fb wall a few weeks ago, said she thought of me when she saw it....
Hmm. Totally. :)

Well.
That's about it for now.
I already have some Mahogany by Caribou to finish off....
If you like coffee at all, you should take their coffee test. It kind of ultimately determines whether you subconsciously prefer whatever roast/blend.... really interesting:) Let me know what it comes out with for you:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the neatest cup ever!

Oh Mandie said...

very very awesome wish list. I've been in love with that Mr Darcy mug forever too :)

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

if i fell into a bunch of money i would totally buy this for you...just so ya know : )

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

and by *this* i mean the camera!

CourtneyKeb said...

I love that dress, and I do hope you get your camera! <3

Unknown said...

Oooo...I love that mug. I want. :)

ladaisi said...

Awesome post! I love the lens cup (that is a cup right?)

I know this won't help to pay for these awesome things. . . but you could come enter my Target Gift Card giveaway - just a little pocket cash!

- Lauren
http://ladaisi.blogspot.com

PS I'm picking up your button and adding it to my blog page titled: Stamp Collection

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

oh that dress is amazing! You would look perfect in it too:( You'll find another similar I'm sure! I'm dying over the lens coffee cup:)

Christina said...

I love those two shops with the mugs. If you aren't a fan of brookish on facebook, you should because she has giveaways every once in awhile, and you already know I won one! Not a mug but close enough.
I took the coffee quiz.
It said:
Fruity & Sweet

Your preference in marshmallows suggests that you like...
Rich caramelized sugars with a hint of smokey-ness

Your preference in fruit suggests that you like...
Smooth body, almost no snap and a lingering finish. And monkeys

Your preference in adding things to your coffee suggest that you...
Like coffee, but want to smooth it out, or sweeten it up with a little buffer

---
hehe!