Thursday, December 2, 2010

a.ma.zing. [tea and the dress]

I just wanted y'all to know something amazing in my life. and yes, i just said y'all and i'm from the north. so shoot me.
Well, besides Jesus...
And quiet moments...
And good books...
And pens and paper!
Anyhow.
Don't forget the laptop...
And camera...
And yoga...
:)
Yes. That's about it for the top how many. Ahem.
The 2nd thing on the list, as I said how many broken sentences ago, is this:
No joke.
Throw one of the ultra-cute circular tea bags into your favorite mug, dip a spoon into the jar of honey, pour some hot water, and you have something close to heaven.
Seriously.
And now, I shall bid thee farewell. Until next time.
Because I'm going to take a nap.
Well, not before I read a chapter or two of Secrets
Okay, this is a goodbye picture of my camera. Toodles. Have fun in the dumpster...or, if one of the siblings was eco-conscious unlike me this one time, have fun in the recycle bin. :]
[last night; 9:30pm...eggs and salsa. yep. it's been a while since i've done that...]
I really do drink this tea probably 3 times a day. Which might not be anything compared to some people, and my past track record of 5 times a day with green tea, but this is specialty:)

Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deathlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, this it overflows upon the outward world.
[Nathaniel Hawthorne]

p.s. my dress came in the mail today!! I'm so excited.. .:)

2 comments:

Cristina said...

you are too cute and now I will have to try that tea and you will have to post a picture of you and the dress. it's super cute, some fancy and very sophisticated :)

Lindsay said...

tea is my favorite thing ever, i haven't tried the ginger peach but i like their berry green tea!