Saturday, February 26, 2011

house stuff: window seats. a.k.a. ♥

oh yay.
tonight i have next to nothing to post...well, i didn't until i looked in my drafts. ;)
this is a perfect night for some sighing and mental drooling and sighing over house stuff.
i really like this one:)
it's from this blogpost.



this one? sweet. heck yes. but a bit wider. and a tiny bit more deep.
from this site.
pretty nice idea, this one has.
from this site.

...^^this one needs a more unconventional color scheme to please me, but if you don't have a naturally built-in window seat, this looks alright i guess.

gosh. it's like a bed. you could wake up with the sun every day. ;)
from this site.
ah, this old house. i love this collage. so bright and not-so-ordinary. ;) hehe.
from this site.
. . . house beautiful never fails to do it for me in the way of house stuff. it's my favorite of all, i'd have to say.
found here in the slideshow.
a bit too much color and patterns going on here for me, but still. me loves.
found here, also in the slideshow.
house beautiful, once again.
found here in the slideshow.
ah. ♥
found here, in a slideshow i really love.
that's a sleek looking window seat if i ever saw one.
:) found here in the slideshow.

yikes. i'm completely enamored with the house tour and stuff the little green notebook lady did to joanna's space. goodness me.

it's only 9:48pm, but i'm going to hop in bed soon.
i'm listening to this song by kari jobe. it's kind of amazing...

and i started the jack & rochelle book the other day...nonfiction. ww2. autobiography. in this case, all of that a pretty good book, according to dad, anna, and heather. :) i'm almost through the first chapter. hey! they're long and detailed, going through a bit of family history on present pages.

oh! here's a bit of today.
i walked in the snow flurries with ben. to get coffee. to survive until monday, when heather brings me some good deal coffee. ;) my lovely coffee lady.

i shall write about today...tomorrow.
:)
Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?
[It's a Wonderful Life]

4 comments:

Hanna said...

I ADORE BAY WINDOWS WITH SEATS IN THEM!!!!
I always wanted one and haven't had the chance yet, but I have high hopes for the future. :]
Life is just beautiful like that you know

Lucy The Valiant said...

That big curved window seat? I think I want to marry it.

Natalie said...

Love, Love, LOVE window seats!

charla beth said...

wow, i love that song you posted at the end. thank you for sharing!

and i love love LOVE that quote :)